Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Week 37

Here's the belly at week 37. Can you believe it? Slowly stretching out...

I found a doctor (finally!!). Not the one everyone recommended, but a doctor nonetheless. Dr. Johnson. He was one of 2 that would take me so late. I see him on Friday for the first time. Hope he's a good doctor. And hopefully everything is still good with Eliana. I can't wait to see her! But I think I can wait for everything that comes with being a new parent!

By the way, for those who have had children, what did contractions feel like for you? I don't think I've had any yet, not even the Braxton Hicks ones... I just feel Eliana squirming around all the time.

6 comments:

  1. Braxton Hicks for me was just my belly tightening, no pain. Actual contractions felt like period cramps, only intensified. You look so cute! I'm glad you found a doctor! I would hope there would be SOMEBODY who would take you on this late! What else would you do?! How much longer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, so I just read the part that this is you picture at 37 weeks, so disregard my last question! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, like very, very bad menstrual cramps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm blog-stalking from Carla's blog, lol, but saw your question and had to respond. For my second pregnancy, my contractions felt like really bad cramps. But for my first (and my Braxton Hicks) it was more like my entire abdominal muscle flexing all at once (you know how it feels when you flex your arm muscle to show off your bicep?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! It's your old roomie! I'm so happy I found your blog! I'm so excited for you and Merrill to have a little baby so soon! yay! You are going to be such a cute mommy. I see that you live in Portland now. Cool :)We live about 3-3 1/2 hours from you in Poulsbo, WA. Eliana is such a cute name! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete

Eliana Jean Tew