Thursday, June 4, 2009

What's Happenin' Lately?

So, Merrill and I are still in school, with two months to go until we leave Idaho for good. I graduate with my BA in English on July 23rd. Then it's off to Utah! I can't wait for the fam to come up!

Merrill and I have gotten into a small business that is very promising. It's called Pre-Paid Legal. If you're interested in any legal services, check out this site. If you're interested in a business opportunity, check out this site. Let me know what you guys think.

P.S. The answers to the compound word symbols are "heartbreak," "headgear," "catfish," "headlight," and "sea serpent" (I know sea serpent is 2 separate words, but Brother Carpenter thought it would be fun).

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on graduating!!! I'm jealous... I so wish I were graduating right now. You guys had the right idea in sticking with school.

    ReplyDelete

Eliana Jean Tew